Re: [amibroker] 2nd Call for help: filled RSI region for overbought & oversold condition

Try this modified example from the User's Guide (chapter "Using graph styles,
colors, titles and parameters in Indicators"):

periods = Param( "Periods", 15, 1, 200, 1 );
SetChartOptions(0,0,ChartGrid30 | ChartGrid70 );
r = RSI(periods);
Plot( r, "RSI", colorBlack );
PlotOHLC( r,r,50,r, "", IIf( r > 50, colorRed, colorGreen ), styleCloud |
styleClipMinMax, 30, 70 );

Greetings,

Thomas

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****