Re: [amibroker] Re: Problem with Low-level graphics functions

To make it easier to match directions of plot Y values and Gfx Pixel Y
values going the opposite direction, I set the plots to styleOwnScale
with min and max values set to negative values that match the pixel Y
values.  That way I can run all the arithmetic the same for both, and
just flip the sign of the plot data before plotting.

BR,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/