[amibroker] Re: Problem with Low-level graphics functions

Yes it's help me Jorgen !
(Sorry
I'm busy these days I respond slowly)
For me what is strange the pixels are counted from top to bottom .
Drawiing rectangles that are consistent with values's area is not easy

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/