[amibroker] Re: is dtn iq closing data correct

trying to fix bad data with dtn is tough becoz, the backfill will wipe out the fixes we did.
however the issue is got to do with the intraday settings. mine is set to 1600 which means it will pick up the after hours bar. i have changed it to 15:55 and it seems to work. dunno if i miss any data as i have my feed is  set to 5 minutes bars.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/