Re: [amibroker] Re: Say() mumbling

Thank you Barry.

It works fine.

I suppose I ran twice the same formula with different time unit and the
same static var.
Yesterday I started first with the help example.

Another point, I did not write ExRem. One year later my first AFL
attempt, ExRem keeps its mystery...

Buy = ExRem( Buy, Sell );
Sell = ExRem( Sell, Buy );
Short = ExRem( Short, Cover );