[amibroker] Re: Calculating No of Bars since Start of Previous Month

Hello Mike,

Many Thanks for the code. It works perfectly !!! I never considered using BarIndex() to solve this, so thanks for highlighting it for me....

Cheers mate....

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/