[amibroker] Re: Help with barssince

A quick follow up to prevent (hopefully) any misinterpretation of what I was trying to say.

1. The ExRem is only there for the plotting. You generally shouldn't use it for the Buy/Sell/Short/Cover arrays since the backtester does it better.

2. I did not attempt to prevent a Short if already in a Buy or vice versa because you cannot know which takes precedence without looping bar by bar through the range under analysis (to see which would have occurred first). These are the decisions that the backtester makes with full information.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/