[amibroker] Re: indicator- % of vol that is negative

It looks to me like you are trying create Advance/Decline for DJI index. Why not use existing data?
As far as Volume, I use Volume Zone Oscillator (described in IFTA 2009 journal - www.ifta.org)
R = IIf(C > Ref(C,-1), V, -V); //store +V on UP day or -V Volume on DOWN day in R variable array.
Then the ratio of R/V defines the oscillator.
You can use the same concept to compute positive volume (on up day) and negative volume on down day)
I hope this helps.

Regards
Richard

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****