[amibroker] Re: OT: Computer recommendation for AB optimizing

" A few personal thoughts:
1.  The 2.93GHz costs $470 more than 2.66.  I doubt that very many of us can tell the difference without a stopwatch. "

For a single calculation, you are correct. But if I am doing a massive exhaustive optimization that lasts, say, several days - won't the 10% speed increase on the processor make as much of a difference? Or, is that not really a factor at all, as far as AB is concerned?

I would think there would be a speed-up in the overall processing time for a large optimization, with a slightly faster processor, but don't know exactly how it works.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/