[amibroker] Re: Trendline Data

Thank you for your help...this is pretty close to what I want to do, but instead of writing history for each bar of one ticker, I basically want to print "Ticker, Date, Close, Support, Resistance".  I almost want to replicate what is shown in the exploration results.  For example:

ChartNo = 1000;

support1 = Study("SU",ChartNo);
support2 = Study("S2",ChartNo);
resistance1 = Study("RE",ChartNo);
resistance2 = Study("R2",ChartNo);

Filter = C > 0;
AddColumn(Close,"Close");
AddColumn(support1,"Support1");
AddColumn(support2,"Support2");
AddColumn(resistance1,"Resistance1");
AddColumn(resistance2,"Resistance2");

When I hit explore on a given watchlist or sector or whatever, for n=1, what prints in the exploration results is exactly what I want written to a csv file.  So one file with multiple tickers and the fields for each ticker. Thanks again.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/