[amibroker] Re: OT: Computer recommendation for AB optimizing

I believe that it is up to 4GB *per* 32 bit application instance (i.e. 2 to the power of 32 bytes).

Further, I believe that 64 bit applications can use pretty much unlimited memory (i.e. up to 2 to the power of 64 bytes, which is more than you'll ever fit on a board).

e.g. assuming 16GB machine,
1st instance of 32 bit AB gets up to 4GB
2nd instance of 32 bit AB gets up to 4GB
64 bit Excel gets up to total memory (16GB)

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/