[amibroker] Re: Whats wrong with this formula for Average Price Composite

Hello Drazen,

Have a look in the Information window ..... are the indexes in your Yahoo DB set to IsIndex? == Yes

If it is not categorised as an Index excluding from the scan won't help.

If it is categorised as an Index it will also be listed in the Index folder in the symbol tree hierachy.

You can manually set them in the Information 'cell' OR use the Category() functions to do this from a list.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/