[amibroker] Re: HELP

Your IIF logic is flawed;

You are saying that if RMO > 0, then use UpC.

If RMO is not > 0 then the alternative (which includes a case for white) will be assigned. However, your condition within the alternative again looks for RMO > 0, which of course is impossible, since if it was the original would have been selected.

Color = IIf(RMO > 0,

UpC,      <--- When RMO > 0 this one will always win

IIf((RMO > 0 AND RMO < Ref(RMO,-1)),

colorWhite,      <--- This is impossible since you are asking for both 0 >= RMO > 0

IIf(RMO < 0 AND RMO > Ref(RMO,-1),

DnC1,

DnC)));

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mubashar Virk" <mvirk67@xxx> wrote:

> Guys, Please help. I am unable to change the color from GREEN to WHITE (when the RMO slope down in the positive region. Here is the whole code.
> THANKS.
>
> Len1 = Param("ma_len1",2,2,40,1);
>
> Len2 = Param("sum_len2",10,2,40,1);
>
> Len3 = Param("ema_len2",30,2,100,1);
>
> Len4 = 81;
>
> //Indicators
>
> MAz = Cum(0);
>
> MAy = C;
>

> for (i = 1; i <= Len2; i++)
>
> {
>
> MAy = MA(MAy, Len1);
>
> MAz = MAz + MAy;
>
> }
>
> UpC = colorGreen;
>
> DnC = colorOrange;
>
> DnC1 = colorLightBlue;
>
> ST1 = 100 * (C - (MAz / Len2)) / (HHV(C, Len2) - LLV(C, Len2));
>
> RMO = EMA(ST1,Len4);
>
> Color = IIf(RMO > 0, UpC, IIf((RMO > 0 AND RMO < Ref(RMO,-1)), colorWhite, IIf(RMO < 0 AND RMO > Ref(RMO,-1), DnC1, DnC)));// THE PROBLEM AREA
>
> PlotOHLC(0,RMO,0,0, "RMO Oscillator",Color, styleCloud);

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/