Re: OT: Re: [amibroker] Re: update Saturn uranus opposition .

Some pieces to include function into AB...

Two links with source code to build tools. Method is personnal.

http://www.astrowin.org/astrosrc.php

and in the download area

http://www.astro.com/swisseph/sweph_e.htm

No need to believe in astology to understand that a TA software that
deal with planets can have a good commercial advantage.
Business is not a belief.   :)

BR

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/