Re: [amibroker] Re: AutoHide won't turn of in workspace

You'll need to contact support.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 9:22 PM, edwol53 <edwol@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks dingo

I am happy to try the registry setting you have - I can always
reinstall the product - as I have a number issues have arise that
did not appear in my 2 weeks of testing the trial version, but now
have become an annoyance if not a problem after having subsribed.

At this stage I am still testing & familiarizing myself with the
environment before attaching live data/rading platform.

Other than that I will shoot an email to support.

Cheers
Ed

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/