Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.22 BETA x64 edition

Hi Thomas,

read carfully, plaese.

On 32 bit OS AB (32bit) can access 2GB or 3GB vm depending on the /3GB
switch. That is the limitation because of the OS!!!
On 64 bit OS 64 bit AB can access 8TB of virtual memory (LARGEADDRESSAWARE
is turned on, but correct me if not!)
On 64bit OS 32 bit AB can access 4GB of virtual memory because of WOW64...
This is the only case when 32 bit AB access 4GB of vm! But that is because
of 64bit OS and an emulated 32 environment.

Regards,