[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.22 BETA x64 edition

Interesting. I was unaware that the limit bumped all the way up to
4GB on 64 bit OS. Thanks for the clarification.

I was wanting to link to one of your earlier posts where you provided
an example of the modification needed to the boot.ini file to take
advantage of this on 32 bit XP. But, Yahoo advanced search is still
broken :( so here's a Microsoft support page for those interested:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;833721

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Mike,
>
> For your information: AmiBroker 32 bit is compiled with
LARGEADDRESSAWARE option

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/