Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.22.0 BETA released

Note that at the top of the feedback page is written:

Welcome to AmiBroker Feedback Center!
  1. Please DO NOT send NEW suggestions. At the moment only bug reports/critical issues are accepted. We have back log of suggestions to work out. Any new suggestions will be put to "On Hold" status.
Therefore, I have been keeping my suggestions to myself (yes, plural).

Dennis Brown wrote:

Bill,

Yes, I agree.  This board is a good way to iron out understandings between different users to bring clarity to vague ideas or support for specific ones.  However, follow through is needed to make it happen.  Someone has to write the suggestions and look for support of the discussions or nothing will happen if it does not happen right away.  A number of critical additions were made to the charting features and some bug fixes by TJ last year through this process, and others were left for later consideration.  If the ones left over are not on the suggestions list, then they may be lost and forgotten when TJ goes looking through the list for the next thing to do.

BR,
Dennis