[amibroker] Re: ODBC database interface works great!

that is one area i have always felt challenged.
for eg. i store all my trades in a mysql database. i have always
wanted to plot the realtime trades. how would you do the following.
here is the sql that will return my trade info. but running it thro
ab is something of a challenge for me

select symbol, tradedatetime, action,price  from rawdatas where
symbol='FLWS'

this geneates a list of rows. but how do i get it thro amibroker. any
assistance is highly apprecited.

if, i can get it to work properly. i will post it in UKB

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/