[amibroker] Re: ODBC database interface works great!

I trust the quality of the Postgresql code and developer community
more than I trust MySQL.

Ever since Sun bought the company behind MySQL, many of the core
developers left the MySQL project, including the founder over
concerns that the code was released before it was ready and rushed
out the door to meet demands from Sun management.

I use Postgresql at my day job, where we selected it to replace
Oracle.  It worked out very well and we never had a problem with it
even after several years in production operation.

Some of the differences between Postgresql and Mysql might not matter
much for a simple, stand alone application, like this, but they
matter a lot for the projects I do for my day job.

Either one would probably work out fine.

-Doug

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/