[amibroker] Re: Metastock external EOD update & Amibroker MS plugin

Thanks Phill

That is correct - I had tried that but the quotetraker is the
default active database I want - and as I understand the
documentation you cannot load more than one DB at start up.

Never-the-less that action still does not update from the MS data -
I still have the last bar dated 12/2/09 when the native MS data is
13/2/2009. As I understand it the MS plugin should interogate the
native MSData directly - which it does not seem to be doing in my
case.

BTW It would be nice if 2 sources could feed into the on session -
EOD from MS data and intraday from quote trakker - BUT that is
another can of worms thatI don't want to open at this stage.

Just getting uptdate bars from the the native MSData via the MS
plugin and not resorting to the manual "Import MS data" for every
directory would be progress.

BTW - I love the product (Kudos to TJ) - shows great potential & the
camaraderie on the board/group is fantastic.

Still learning.
Cheers
Ed

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pennellp2000" <pennellp2000@xxx>
wrote:

> Edwol,
>        I think you you can change the database loaded at startup.
Go

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/