[amibroker] Re: Metastock external EOD update & Amibroker MS plugin

Thanks for your response Bill

It seems that the only thing I can think of is that I unchecked
the "load at startup" box when I created the database folder (ie
C:\Program Files\Amibroker\MSData but there no way of checking or
changing that after the initial creation. I assumed that Amibroker
reads the native MS data folders directly rather than create its own
version and therfore any download of EOD MS data from a third party
data vendor would be reflected in AB access - which is not the case
here. (BTW Metastock & other programs do disply uptodate bars)

One option is to delete the AB MSData database and start again but I
cannot see how that is done from AB

OR uninstall AB and start again - but that will/may lose the
interday data from the Quotetraker as I see it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <timesarrow@xxx>
wrote:

> I assume that (1) MDdata places data into Metastock folders, (2)
the Metastock plug-in is installed and (3) a new database for
Metastock data was created.  If so, then your settings are the same
as mine which works fine.

> Bill
MS plugin

>   Hello all,
>
>   I am trying to set up Amibroker to access EOD metastock external
>   data using the MS plugin - and get uptodate data when loading
the
>   MDdata layout/database. The MS layout does not display the
updated
>   information. Do I have to import MDdata for every MS directory
>   (containing Master record) at the end of each day? Yesterdays
EOD

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/