[amibroker] Drastic drop in # of Stocks in Database?

I am scratching my head and can't figure out something that is
probably obvious.

I run a number of ATC stats on my database and one of them is to
simply count the number of total # of stocks using:
AddToComposite(1, "~TotalStocks", "X");

Plotting this indicator shows that it was slowly increasing over the
years as new issues that have started trading.  Then starting late
2007, it started to drop off.  That also made sense to me because
stocks have stopped trading.  Keep in mind I don't remove any stocks
so as to keep my market timing indicators valid historically.

But today it dropped a whopping 300+.  For it to drop off this much
is quite surprising to me.

I don't believe that I did anything to this database that should
cause this.  And I find it hard to believe that 300+ stocks got
delisted or stopped trading today.  So my interpretation of what the
ATC creation is doing has to be wrong.

Could someone please shed some light on this?

Thanks,
MM

**** IMPORTANT ****