[amibroker] AmiBroker-afl projects

Title: AmiBroker-afl projects

As announced earlier  the AmiBroker-afl list will be used to work on selected basic afl projects for the UKB. The idea is to help beginners and to publish completed programs on the UKB. Below is a copy of the initial project announcement on the -afl list. No further announcements will be made on this list, if you would like to see what is going on, or if you like to participate, please sign up to the AmiBroker-afl list.

Please answer to this email on AmiBroker-afl. As I announced on the main list I have an assortment of ideas and code (nothing fancy!) that some users may find useful and may want to work on. As time permits I will share what I have, answer questions, and help with coding. This may help newcomers pick up afl programming techniques and speed up their personal projects. We will use AmiBroker-AFL to work on the posts. This effort is most useful to beginners however anyone can comment or participate.

1) The object is to produce documented code that can be posted on the User's Knowledge Base . Visit the UKB for examples. Topics can be tips, tricks, and afl code of any complexity. Neither presentation or code is expected to be perfect. The idea is to provide starter-afl and ideas that can be used by others in whatever application they are working on.

2) To allow tracking projects it is ESSENTIAL that the subject line of posts is descriptive and remains unchanged.

3) Below are some topics from my UKB folder. Completion varies from heading-only to some fairly complete work. A few topics may already be in the library or on the UKB, in which case it may be possible to improve on existing code - or we simply skip it. It would take me too much time to add descriptions, so, if a a topic sounds interesting tell me what you expect it to be (we might get some new ideas that way) and we can discuss it.

Also feel free to add your own ideas/requirements: new topics welcome!

Best regards,

herman

  1. Accelerating Indicators.doc
  2. Applying TimeZones to the TWS Tradelist.doc
  3. Automated Chart Reviews.doc
  4. Automated Composite Generation.doc
  5. Bar Overlap in Real-time.doc
  6. Button Slider.doc
  7. Button to Set Numerical Parameters.doc
  8. Canceling Orders on the IBc PendingList.doc
  9. Chart Bookmarks.doc
  10. Chart Trading.doc
  11. Closing a Position.doc
  12. Collecting TWS Error Messages.doc
  13. Converting the TWSTrades file to csv.doc
  14. Creating Custom Titles.doc
  15. Creating execution timing alerts.doc
  16. Creating GTD and GAT Time strings.doc
  17. Creating InLine RealTimeComposites.doc
  18. Creating the Breakout Range Indicator.doc
  19. Data Cleansing.doc
  20. Data Latency - Ping.doc
  21. DBV RT.doc
  22. Debugging Loops.doc
  23. Debugging with Say.doc
  24. Deleting Composites.doc
  25. Designing a system using a loop.doc
  26. Detecting Parameter Change.doc
  27. Developing Entries using n-bar exits.doc
  28. Developing exits using Random entries.doc
  29. Developing Low Level GFX overlays.doc
  30. Display Last n Actions on your chart.doc
  31. Displaying Accounts Fields.doc
  32. Displaying Pane Execution Times.doc
  33. Displaying Portfolio Status.doc
  34. Displaying TWS Connection Status.doc
  35. Elastic Time.doc
  36. ErrorCodeExtraction.doc
  37. Exploring Bar Overlap.doc
  38. Exploring Intra Ticker Relationships.doc
  39. Feeding TWS Exported Tradelists into the Backtester.doc
  40. Finding coding errors.doc
  41. Flipping Signals.doc
  42. Forward DeGapping.doc
  43. GFX Custom Cursors.doc
  44. Gfx for dummies.doc
  45. GFX Popup Window.doc
  46. Gfx Title for Real.doc
  47. Global Parameters.doc
  48. Global Variables.doc
  49. HFAT eSignal.doc
  50. Intraday market behavior.doc
  51. LastBar Centering.doc
  52. Linear Regression based HHV.doc
  53. Linear Regression Channels.doc
  54. Looping.doc
  55. Maintaining a TWS Error.doc
  56. mark cursor across windows.doc
  57. Misc Debugging Tricks.doc
  58. OHL RT price bars.doc
  59. Optimizing Code for speed.doc
  60. Optimizing Dependent and Independent parameters.doc
  61. Optimizing in Real Time from an Indicator.doc
  62. ParamDateSlider.doc
  63. Parameter Signatures.doc
  64. ParamFile.doc
  65. PassCounters.doc
  66. Pattern Recognition.doc
  67. PersistentArrays.doc
  68. Placing an Order through the IB.doc
  69. Plot time remaining at last bar.doc
  70. Plotting a Breakout Range.doc
  71. Plotting Profit bars.doc
  72. Plotting TWS Real Time Trades.doc
  73. PlotTWSTrades.doc
  74. Price Prediction.doc
  75. Profit Targets.doc
  76. Putting the T3 in Overdrive.doc
  77. Relative Strength and Correlation.doc
  78. Replacing Bars with TickAveraged Data.doc
  79. Signal Averaging.doc
  80. Slideshow.doc
  81. Streak Analysis.doc
  82. Sync Window Data ranges.doc
  83. Synchronizing Global Parameters.doc
  84. Synthesized Voice Reporting.doc
  85. The Price Path.doc
  86. Custom Tick Chart.doc
  87. TWS Error and Order Status handling.doc
  88. TWS Error Message Parsing.doc
  89. Typical Indicator Development.doc
  90. UKB Demo AT exerciser.doc
  91. Using an Action Queue.doc
  92. Using IntraBar Arrays.doc
  93. Using Composites for Storage.doc
  94. Using Include files to store data.doc
  95. Using Inline Realtime composites.doc
  96. Using System States.doc
  97. Using the Auto Exported TWS Tradelist.doc
  98. Which comes first H or L.doc

_,_._,___

**** IMPORTANT ****