[amibroker] The UKB... an AFL learning opportunity?

Title: The UKB... an AFL learning opportunity?

Thursday, February 5, 2009, 9:12:49 AM, murthysuresh wrote:

> this is very cool afl. IMHO: this should go on the userkb

ahh... the UKB. I am afraid that I haven't published much lately. I still have many drafts/ideas lined up but I have been too busy working on personal trading projects. You may have observed that the UKB effort is a bit 'lonely' :-) also, like some others on this list (don't deny it: i know how long you have been around!), I am getting older but not necessarily better :-))) everything seems to take a little longer...

I would consider publishing a list of my topics/ideas (100+), or email it privately to interested people, to see if anyone wants to collaborate on some of them. Publishable topics range from very simple tricks to very complex (hundreds of lines of code) applications. All of it is plain afl, I don't go into CBt, OLE, scripts, etc), however I do use gfx in some applications.

If someone wants to work on them I can outline solutions and help (within limits) with the coding and debugging, if someone else turns it into a publishable post we can publish it on the UKB. When finished you can use/distribute the code as you see fit in any non-profitable way.

I have seen many posts from people looking for private tuition in afl. This would be one way to get free instruction ;-) when finished you can publish it under your own name on the UKB (I will show you how) and you'll become famous! By picking topics from my list you may be able to advance, or start, your own project as well.

If you are interested you may email me privately if you prefer,

best regards,

herman

> ------------------------------------

> **** IMPORTANT ****

> *********************

> TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> *********************

> http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html