Re: [amibroker] Help required on Backup and Plotting of data

Can I expect someone to find time to reply pleaseeeee

--- On Wed, 2/4/09, arbhapkar <arbhapkar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: arbhapkar <arbhapkar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amibroker] Help required on Backup and Plotting of data
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 8:28 PM

Dear Friends,
I need some help and request the senior members / knowledgeable
members to help me on the following :
Scenario: I have two PC's which are used randomly. Sometimes, it so
happens that the machine on which I've loaded the data for amibroker
(earlier day backup / marked the support and resistance levels) is
busy / occupied, resulting in me having to reload ALL the data again
on the 2nd machine and then sitting and marking the support /
resistance levels again for ALL the scrips - WHICH IS PRETTY TIME
CONSUMING AND PAINFUL.
1) I need to understand the files - FOR THE SCRIPS historical data -
which need to be copied for carrying the preloaded data onto the 2nd
machine incase of emergency, during mkt hours. Say for example, if
i've loaded the earlier day's data for ^NSEI on the 1st machine and it
is occupied/busy. Which file needs to be copied onto the 2nd machine
for me to see the data directly (consider the scenario wherein the 2nd
machine was not switched ON the earlier day and does not have any
intraday data)
2) Alongwith the above data (Intraday for ^NSEI), I need to copy the
support and resistance lines which I've manually inserted on the
earlier day evening (depending on the post market data).

Please note that, earlier, when i tried copying only the data files
from the 1st machine to the 2nd machine, I got errors on the 2nd
machine. Also, I had tried copying all the files with the respective
subdirectories, but the same error was shown.

warm regards...rbhapkar

**** IMPORTANT ****