[amibroker] Re: AB with IB connection

realtime chart refresh =1 sec
cpu=normal. i dont recollect now but i believe it was normal<50%. but
this morning, i definitely did not have cpu spikes. in the past  i
have had issues wiht cpu spikes and its impact on AB before, and i
know how it feels.
1 more reason that makes me narrow it to AB is that i had ISP issues
this morning. NT could recover automaticlly and not AB.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jerry Gress"
<pleasenospamplease@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Quick questions what is your realtime chart refresh interval set
to? And
> what was your Windows Task Manager CPU usage showing?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jerry Gress
> Stockton, Ca.

On Behalf
> Of murthysuresh
> Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 9:03 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] AB with IB connection
>
> i use both both products. Ninja and AB. I use NInja for trading and
> AB for charting both connecting to IB data for Forex.
> This morning, i kept getting a  TWS pop up windows for a bit of
time.
> i could see that during that period AB chart was not getting
> refreshed.
> however teh NT was running stable. I had been running a live Ninja
> strategy and i could see the newer data getting refreshed
constantly
> on my monitors.
>
> I cannot state with any proof that AB was losing connectivity with
IB

**** IMPORTANT ****