Re: Re[4]: [amibroker] Re: The ultimate charting challenge for AB?

Hi Herman --

You wrote:
"Someone mentioned that eSignal for backfill ONLY (no RT feed) is cheaper. I will look into that, then use RT data for the current day from IB."

I am always concerned about mixing data from two sources.  I recommend that the data that is used for backtesting and the data that is used for trading come from the same vendor.

I am sure you know what you are doing, but others may not appreciate the difficulties that might arise.

Thanks,
Howard