[amibroker] Re: automation

No, that has not been my experience. I've had over 200 orders in a
single basket without issue. Though typically it is more in the range
of a couple of dozen.

I used to get a message that the data for only 100 symbols would be
displayed. But, I think I disabled that notification (don't recall).
In any event, I no longer get that notification.

The biggest problem I had was when they made the currency field
mandatory without telling anyone. Suddenly none of my baskets would
work. Customer support had no clue. I had to figure it out for myself
and send them the answer!

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jim fenster <normanjade@xxx> wrote:

> Ya I could do that. But the problem I find with IB's basket trader
is that when you have large baskets with many stocks it tends to
freeze alot and is not so reliable. Do you find that?

**** IMPORTANT ****