[amibroker] Re: did you know DTNIQ rate increase

Building Telvent's Strategic Vision: Implications of DTN Acquisition

With DTN acquisition, Telvent strengthens its U.S. market presence in key segments, such as energy and agriculture. At the same time, DTN expands global reach of critical transaction management solutions.

Telvent has successfully completed the acquisition of one hundred percent of U.S. business information services provider DTN Holding Company, Inc. (DTN), for $445 million. The acquisition was completed after securing all necessary shareholder, regulatory and financing approvals. DTN's energy and environmental businesses are highly synergistic with existing Telvent business initiatives, while DTN's agricultural business adds an important new vertical, perfectly aligned with Telvent's vision for building a sustainable future.

"We are extremely pleased to have successfully completed the acquisition of DTN," stated Manuel Sanchez, Telvent's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We see strong synergies between the two companies that will result in significant global growth opportunities, by introducing a new information technology delivery model, as well as adding valuable products and solutions to our current portfolio of customers worldwide."

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@xxx> wrote:

> same here. Didn't get any notice, in fact I heard it here first.
>
> rgds,Ed

**** IMPORTANT ****