[amibroker] Examples of Say() Command?

I searched this forum and the online AFL Reference but did not find
any examples of using this command within a trading system.
I have been using the AlerIf() function to play a windows sound when
one of my signals register on the chart. Very symple, one line of
code, works great.
But I would like to include the Say() command in this scheme. The idea
is to have the Say() command actually tell me which entry signal has
been triggered. Examples:
Say("M-A-C-D Cross Long");
Say("M-A-C-D Cross Short");
The part I don't yet understand is how to get the Say() command to
activate when the current bar or last bar in range is showing one of
the signals.
Thanks for your input.

  Pete  :-)

**** IMPORTANT ****