To: AB-Main
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 3:08 PM
Subject: [amibroker] OT: PC security / Virus protection

Using XP Pro, my email client (Outlook Express) is working intermittently and IE 7 is very sluggish. I expect the email problems are caused by IE7.

I have had some issues with my virus software and email before .... and recently noticed in Consumer Repoerts it was rated quite poorly. I am using Computer Associates software (It's free, but maybe that's all its worth).

Two questions:
1. Has anyone notices sluggish / slow opration of IE7 that you can attribute to antivirus?

2. Any recommendation for Secirity software?

Thanks

Ara

**** IMPORTANT ****