[amibroker] Re: How to force Backtester to Calculate Position Size on Open Price?

and here are all my other options set in the AFL.

I can't see how any of them would force the backtester to use Close
prices, but maybe one option does?

SetBarsRequired( 10000, 0 );
SetOption( "AccountMargin", 100 );
SetOption( "ActivateStopsImmediately", True );
SetOption( "AllowPositionShrinking", False );
SetOption( "AllowSameBarExit", True );
SetOption( "CommissionAmount", 3.00 );
SetOption( "CommissionMode", 2 );
SetOption( "FuturesMode", 1 );
SetOption( "InitialEquity", 100000 );
SetOption( "InterestRate", 0 );
SetOption( "MaxOpenPositions", 1 );
SetOption( "MinPosValue", 0 );
SetOption( "MinShares", 1 );
SetOption( "PriceBoundChecking", True );
SetOption( "ReverseSignalForcesExit", False );
SetOption( "UsePrevBarEquityForPosSizing", False );
SetTradeDelays( 0, 0, 0, 0 );
SetPositionSize( 1, spsShares );

**** IMPORTANT ****