[amibroker] Re:A New Look at RSI

Thanks Carl, I can see first part of the article and yes it does
involve trendline b/out etc. As far as the AFL discussed in this
thread (I may be wrong) but it is very similar to the ARSI, The
Asymmetrical RSI. The whole ARSI AFL code by Tomasz was published in
October 2008 issue. The reason I say that is that the following
similar code is used to define ARSI

RS = UpMove/DnMove;
ARSI = 100-(100/(1+RS));

Regards