[amibroker] Re: WARNING: Parallels 4.0 Build 3810...

Hi Dennis
I've been running Parallels 4.0 since Dec 12 and had no problems with AB or other
programs running under XP Professional.  I'm running on a MacBook Pro with 2 GB.
I've seen the comments on Fusion and i purchased it when I had problems with Parallels,
but I went back to Parallels for its added features. Fusion tended to make the PC file
grow faster than Parallels, causing a rebuild after a few months. Parallels compression
seems to keep it stable a lot longer.

Bob Krishfield

**** IMPORTANT ****