Re: [amibroker] Re: WARNING: Parallels 4.0 Build 3810...

Sidhartha,

One more thing.  I decided to give Fusion a try since I would have to
go to the trouble of downgrading to the last Parallels 4 build.
Fusion 2.0 is so rough around the edges from a user experience that I
had to give up on it for now.  Perhaps I will look again when Fusion
3.0 comes out.  But then I will be comparing it to Parallels 5.0.
This is the first time I have had a problem running AB with Parallels
after an upgrade.  Like I said, they probably rushed the testing to
make the Macworld show deadline yesterday.  Been there, done that...

BR,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT ****