[amibroker] time in background of chart

hi friends,
any one there who can find the afl code which can show time in
background big text, latest time of chart last second to second so
that if we are away from screen we can check the chart is
updating.....if some one can help on this...plz post it in files with
proper heading...thanks in advance....u can mail me also at my e-mail
id vvvhhhrrr@xxxxxxxxxxx

**** IMPORTANT ****