[amibroker] ADLine() problem

Hi --
Using 5.20, I'm trying to plot the ADL with the following but resulting graph is 'Empty':
Plot(ADLine(), "A/D Line", colorRed, styleThick);

In Symbol>Categories>Markets, I select NYSE and set all indexes to ^DJI and URLs profile is http://biz.yahoo.com/p/{t0}/{t}.html and Close.  (If I open
Symbol>Categories>Markets again selected market reverts back to Undefined.)

In
Symbol>Calculate Composites, I select "Number of advancing/declining issues", Apply to All quotes, and This market to NYSE, then Calculate and Close.

I included screen captures above.  Perhaps you can see them, perhaps not.
Suggestions are greatly appreciated.
-- Keith