[amibroker] Re: Looping or optimizing a set of non sequential numbers?

Thanks, Steve. That is a useful idea.

But let's say I had thousands of such numbers. Rather than setting
each number manually to an array item, is there a way to perhaps dump
the numbers into a batch file or something? And then somehow pull from
that file?

As a last resort, I could hand code it. But if there is a way to do it
in a more automated fashion, that would be best, as I anticipate
having to do this many times during different optimizations.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Davis" <_sdavis@xxx> wrote:

> If the number of conditions is less than BarCount, you could store
> your non-sequential numbers in an array and then fetch them from the
> array later. Like this:
>
> // Store my numbers
> array[0] = 65;
> array[1] = 126;
> array[2] = 867;
> array[3] = 1023;
>
> // Iterate over my numbers
> for (i = 0; i <= 3; i++)
>   number = array[i];
>
> Does that help?
> -Steve
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ozzyapeman" <zoopfree@> wrote:
> >
> > Looping and optimizing a set of sequential numbers is easy. But
how does
> > one loop or optimize through a large set of non sequential
numbers, that
> > have no defined step value or relation?
> >
> > Without getting too bogged down in tangential details, I have a
DLL that

**** IMPORTANT ****