[amibroker] Re: OT: The case for stocks

Political theater is performed at a much more sophisticated level in
the USA than anywhere else, although not with the finality of some
less democratic states.... something to do with all of the TV cameras.

The auto bailout is an interesting and drama packed sub-plot to the
long running financial soap opera.

Their lack of contrition, and the tounge in check banter, indicates
that it is accepted that they have not committed a crime.

It fails to shock .... it is all a symptom of where we are
collectively.

I see their negative campaign, drumming up the case for a 'loan'
(only good until next March) but I don't see anything about their
vision for the future.... their plans as to when, where, why and how
the 'big three' are going to emerge into the bright lights of the
brave new world.

If the vision was there the salaries wouldn't offend in the least.

Australian auto makers have been routinely queing for social security
(restructuring loans) as long as I can remember.... there isn't a day
in my adult life when that wasn't the norm.

A personal note -

Ignorance (Mumyo) is pervasive .... one can not hope to fathom it or
stand against it .... we can't catch it in our fishing nets and
discard it, as if we are clearing our waterways of a feral
fish .....cut off your slice of the cake and oppose that smaller
portion and have no concern for the rest.

brian_z

**** IMPORTANT ****