[amibroker] OT: The case for stocks

>From the Washington Post:

---

So it was hard to feel sorry for the executives when Rep.  Peter
Roskam (R-Ill.), late in the hearing, reminded them again that "the
symbolism of the private jet is difficult," and mischievously asked
the witnesses whether, in another symbolic gesture, they would be
willing to work for $1 a year, as Nardelli has offered to do.

"I don't have a position on that today," demurred Wagoner (2007 total
compensation: $15.7 million).

"I understand the intent, but I think where we are is okay," said
Mulally ($21.7 million).

"I'm asking about you," Roskam pressed.

"I think I'm okay where I am," Mulally said.

And don't even think about asking him to fly commercial.

---

For those of you living in caves, the "Big Three" auto execs each
took a single private jet to Washington from Detroit (24 commercial
flights per day) to beg for money.  (The Chrysler guy -- Nardelli --
did actually offer to work for 1 dollar next year.)

The guillotine seems too "kibishii".  But stocks (the physical kind ,
not the financial kind) seem more appropriate than any Japanese
remedy.  I'm stocking up on rotten vegetables, just in case.

Yuki

**** IMPORTANT ****