RE: [amibroker] Controlling Hight of Volume Bars

Plot command has a special feature just for this. See following:

PlotVOL = ParamToggle("plot Volume?","No|Yes",0);

VolColor = (C>O OR (C==O AND (H-C)<=(C-L)))*ParamColor("VUpColor",colorBlueGrey)+

           (C<O OR (C==O AND (H-C)>(C-L)))*ParamColor("VDnColor",colorPink);

VolScale = Param("1/Vol.Height (TimeBar chart)(fraction of window) 5=1/5=20%",5, 2, 100, 1.0) ; // Timebars

if (PlotVOL >0)

{

Vheight = VolScale;

Plot(Prec(Volume),"V",VolColor, styleNoTitle|styleOwnScale|styleThick|ParamStyle("VStyle",styleHistogram,

                            maskHistogram),Vheight );

}

--

Joseph Biran