RE: [amibroker] Re: Excel DDE Link

Dingo,

  Thank you for being so gracious in sharing your knowledge. Sorry about the multiple posts, not sure what happened that the email was posted 4 times.

EF

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of dingo
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 7:46 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Excel DDE Link

No - this one is "on the house". So let's keep it public and see what Tip has to say.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Ed Fast <fasttrader@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dingo,

 I do not want to put you in an awkward position, if you are providing
assistance on the OLE issue gratis, then please clog up the forum with the
interchanges.  If you are providing the assistance as a paid consultant,
then I understand that as well and understand the nature of private
communications.

Ed Fast

**** IMPORTANT ****