Re: [amibroker] Re: Excel DDE Link

So what do need in terms of help?  What version of XL are you using?

Lets take this via private mail so we don't clog up the form. You can get my email address from my Yahoo profile.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 1:17 AM, tipequity <l3456@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dingo, I would appreciate any help that you could provide with OLE.
TIA

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/php/apiUsersGuide/apiguide/excel/dde

> > TIA

> > directly to

DEVLOG:

> > **** IMPORTANT ****
> > This group is for the discussion between users only.
> > This is *NOT* technical support channel.
> >
> > *********************
> > TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT from AmiBroker please send an e-mail
directly to
> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

**** IMPORTANT ****