Re: [amibroker] Re: Multi-Colored Chart Backgrounds

What makes you think that there are more than 2 parameters in SetChartBKGradientFill?

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?id=321  clearly shows that there are 2 params dealing with color.

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 12:00 PM, electricwally77 <soundmaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please help me find the correct code for coding three or more
Gradients in the chart background. I understand there are two
gradients and they are:

topcolor - specifies top color of the gradient fill
bottomcolor - specifies bottom color of the gradient fill

Is there a code for the "Middle" if I choose to have three gradients?
If I prefer four gradients, what are the other two called besides top
color and bottom color? My attempt to use three colors did not work.
It defaults to using only two of the three listed below.

The AFL code used "MiddleColor" as the bottom and omitted the yellowwas us

BgColor= ParamColor("Bg",ColorRGB( 131,189,224));
TopColor=ParamColor("TopColor",ColorRGB(121,234,135) );//Light Green
MiddleColor=ParamColor("MiddleColor",ColorRGB( 156,233,239));Blue
BottomColor=ParamColor("BgBottomColor", ColorRGB(252,249,103));Yellow
SetChartBkColor( BgColor);
SetChartBkGradientFill( TopColor,Middlecolor,BottomColor);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "electricwally77" <soundmaker@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Members, I spent much time and learned a lot today with the help of
> fellow members and reading Amibroker guide:
>
> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_indbuilder2.html
>

> Please help me find the correct code for coding three or more
> Gradients in the chart background. I understand there are two
> gradients and they are:
>
> topcolor - specifies top color of the gradient fill
> bottomcolor - specifies bottom color of the gradient fill
>
> Is there a code for the "Middle" if I choose to have three gradients?
> If I prefer four gradients, what are the other two called besides top
> color and bottom color? Thank you
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "electricwally77" <soundmaker@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Aron, Okay Thanks. I got it to work. I had to remove the "|" at
> > the beginning of your code and also had to remove the "|" at the end
> > of your code before it would run properly. Not sure what those symbols
> > are used for. Thanks Aron. I will study this and insert different
> > values for colors. Where did you learn to code for "chart background
> > gradient colors"?
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Aron <apforex@> wrote:

> soon as
> > > >
> > > did not get copied correctly