[amibroker] Re: Multi-Colored Chart Backgrounds

Hi Members, I spent much time and learned a lot today with the help of
fellow members and reading Amibroker guide:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_indbuilder2.html

Please help me find the correct code for coding three or more
Gradients in the chart background. I understand there are two
gradients and they are:

topcolor - specifies top color of the gradient fill
bottomcolor - specifies bottom color of the gradient fill

Is there a code for the "Middle" if I choose to have three gradients?
If I prefer four gradients, what are the other two called besides top
color and bottom color? Thank you

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "electricwally77" <soundmaker@xxx>

**** IMPORTANT ****