Re: [amibroker] Introduction to AmiBroker

Greetings all --

I have not posted the code for two reasons.

First, the code associated with the ten "lab exercises" in Chapter 3 are intended to be hands on.  My intention is that readers will actually do the typing and get the experience of working with AmiBroker and AFL.  I think posting that code would detract from the educational aspect of the book.

Second, there are some short code snippets associated with the reference section of the book.  But those are just examples -- not lines that would be useful for cut and paste.

Or so I thought.  Of the code in the book what do you think is worth posting?

Thanks,
Howard