[amibroker] what does AB do when "wait for backfill" is NOT ticked ?

Does anyone know what does AB do when during the scan, during the
market hours the "wait for backfill" option is not ticket? Say I have
1 chart on the screen and 10 symbols in the scan.
They will appear in the IQ connection manager after the first run of
the scan.
1. Does it mean that they will stream?
2. Will the data be saved to the AB database?
3. Is the scan working on the real time data or on the data from the
last backfill?
I am asking about it because, say I run scan on those 10 symbols every
5 min for 1 hour and then when I open a chart of say 6th symbol I have
to wait for the data to arrive.
4. After one hour of such scanning what is the last bar used in the scan?
5. Does the scan run on the data saved in the database or does it also
include the data unsaved?
I read that with "wait for backfill" not ticket AB does not wait for
backfill but if symbols are streaming (which to my understanding
should be initiated after the first run of the scan) there is nothing
to wait for , because "the symbols are streaming live all the time".
 Am I correct?

6. If I watch one chart for the whole day is the data being saved to
the database at any point or is it in my PC's memory?

**** IMPORTANT ****