[amibroker] Re: How to Enlarge BUY and SELL arrows on Chart

Hello Edward, Yes I ran the code and it looks good. I see the extra
triangles you placed below the BUY arrows and on top of the SELL
arrows. Also I noticed the hollow white circles you placed on the
trades as well. Very interesting coding.

I am learning just how powerful amibroker can be. My assumption is
that if you can dream it, you can code it.

I noticed that the actual size of the original trade arrows remained
the same. I guess to enlarge the actual arrows involves quite a bit of
work.

How did you know to call the circles "hollow white circle"? Where can
I get the references to shapes (arrows, circles, triangles, etc)?

Thank you for the code. I will save it.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@xxx>
wrote:

> hi wally,
>
> maybe this example helps (below). You can put this in an afl file
and call it in a chart:

> SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);
>
> Buy = Cross(MA(C,15),MA(C,50));
> Short = Cross(MA(C,50),MA(C,15));
>
> Buy = ExRem(Buy,Short); Buy = Ref(Buy,-1);
> Short = ExRem(Short,Buy); Short = Ref(Short,-1);
> Sell = Short;
> Cover = Buy;
>
> BuyPrice = O;
> ShortPrice = O;
> SellPrice = O;
> CoverPrice = O;
>
> GraphXSpace = 5;
> SetChartOptions(0, chartShowDates);
> Plot(C,"Last=",colorBlue,64);
>
> PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,L,-15);
> PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeHollowUpArrow,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,L,-15);

PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeHollowSmallCircle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,BuyPrice,0);

> PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colorRed,0,H,-15);
> PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeHollowDownArrow,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,H,-15);

PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeHollowSmallCircle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,SellPrice,0);

PlotShapes(IIf(Short,shapeDownTriangle,shapeNone),colorYellow,0,H,IIf(Short
AND Sell,-30,-15));

PlotShapes(IIf(Short,shapeHollowDownTriangle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,H,IIf(Short
AND Sell,-30,-15));

PlotShapes(IIf(Short,shapeHollowCircle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,ShortPrice,0);

PlotShapes(IIf(Cover,shapeUpTriangle,shapeNone),colorLightBlue,0,L,IIf(Cover
AND Buy,-30,-15));

PlotShapes(IIf(Cover,shapeHollowUpTriangle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,L,IIf(Cover
AND Buy,-30,-15));

PlotShapes(IIf(Cover,shapeHollowCircle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,CoverPrice,0);

**** IMPORTANT ****