Re: [amibroker] Re: How to Enlarge BUY and SELL arrows on Chart

hi wally,

maybe this example helps (below). You can put this in an afl file and call it in a chart:

SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);

Buy = Cross(MA(C,15),MA(C,50));
Short = Cross(MA(C,50),MA(C,15));

Buy = ExRem(Buy,Short); Buy = Ref(Buy,-1);
Short = ExRem(Short,Buy); Short = Ref(Short,-1);
Sell = Short;
Cover = Buy;

BuyPrice = O;
ShortPrice = O;
SellPrice = O;
CoverPrice = O;

GraphXSpace = 5;
SetChartOptions(0, chartShowDates);
Plot(C,"Last=",colorBlue,64);

PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,L,-15);
PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeHollowUpArrow,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,L,-15);
PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeHollowSmallCircle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,BuyPrice,0);

PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colorRed,0,H,-15);
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeHollowDownArrow,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,H,-15);
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeHollowSmallCircle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,SellPrice,0);

PlotShapes(IIf(Short,shapeDownTriangle,shapeNone),colorYellow,0,H,IIf(Short AND Sell,-30,-15));
PlotShapes(IIf(Short,shapeHollowDownTriangle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,H,IIf(Short AND Sell,-30,-15));
PlotShapes(IIf(Short,shapeHollowCircle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,ShortPrice,0);

PlotShapes(IIf(Cover,shapeUpTriangle,shapeNone),colorLightBlue,0,L,IIf(Cover AND Buy,-30,-15));
PlotShapes(IIf(Cover,shapeHollowUpTriangle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,L,IIf(Cover AND Buy,-30,-15));
PlotShapes(IIf(Cover,shapeHollowCircle,shapeNone),colorWhite,0,CoverPrice,0);